How do your customers rate your business? Is it improving with time, or not? Your customers have definite opinions about your business and how well you are serving them. CommentCatcher makes it easy for them to communicate that to you.
Why deal with paper employment application forms when CommentCatcher makes it so easy to capture and review them electronically?
Your customers have definite opinions about your business and how well you are serving them. CommentCatcher makes it easy for them to communicate that to you via comments and feedback. Simple, fast, anonymous.
You want to listen to your customers. Make it easy for them to tell you what they think. Improve customer loyalty and gain a better understanding of your customers’ needs by regularly seeking their opinions. CommentCatcher™ is the perfect solution.
CommentCatcher is a simple, effective, low-cost method to gain business intelligence by listening to your customers. Our online cloud-based service captures:
- Customer comments/feedback
- Customer satisfaction surveys/ratings
- Employment / job applications
Special Introductory Offer!
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL now!
To create your free trial account, call us toll-free at 1‑855‑624‑5284, or click below.
Sign up before October 1 for our special introductory price. Start with a 30-day free trial, and then move to monthly billing. Complete pricing details here.
- Simple to use by businesses and organizations
- Cloud-based service: no hardware installation/maintenance
- Eliminates the hassles of paper-based approaches
- Allows customers to feel that their voice is heard
- Letting customers vent directly to management may just head off a bad Yelp review
- Encourages repeat customer visits
- Very affordable, no commitments or contracts, cancel anytime
- Free 30-day trial period
- are entered from the customers’ own mobile devices
- are private, confidential, and anonymous
- can be reviewed remotely, privately, at any time
- are visible only to designated staff, and not the public
Customers use their own smartphones to leave feedback, and can do so either while they’re in-store or after their visit.
Praise or complaint, customers know that their comments will be heard by you, the management.
Customers’ comments are stored in the cloud, so no one else sees them, or can alter or remove them except you, the management.
Customers can enter comments anonymously, allowing them to be more frank and honest.